ChemCon Europe 2023 is a global platform which brings together many experts representing companies, authorities and international organisations from over 25 countries. Presentations given by more than 50 speakers from governments and industry will focus in the field of international chemical legislation all over the world, like EU-REACH, UK-REACH, TSCA, K-REACH, GHS and country specific information on inventories, labelling requirements etc. ChemCon Europe 2023 enables you to learn from experiences from the legislative approach of others by presenting interesting business cases.
PricingWorkshop (Monday morning) : Complimentary (only in combination with seminar(s) and/or conference sessions)
◦ Workshop: Enforcement
◦ Seminar 1: EU CLP and global implementation of GHS
◦ Seminar 2: Global approach to notification of polymers and new chemicals
◦ Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability – roadmap
◦ REACH revision - roadmap and impact
◦ One Substance One Assessment - implementation
◦ Impact on application laws and other regulation
◦ Authorisation and restriction - theory
◦ Authorisation and restriction - practice
◦ PFAS restriction - impact and challenges
◦ Türkiye, India, United Kingdom and Switzerland
◦ Chemical control legislation in Korea and China
◦ Chemical control legislation in the Asia Pacific region
◦ The Americas
◦ Sustainability in the value chain
◦ Supply chain communication and product stewardship strategies
◦ Data management, data sharing and new approach methodologies
◦ Corporate Sustainability through the regulatory lens
Hilton Vienna Park
Am Stadtpark 1
Vienna, 1030, Austria
Guestrooms at special discounted rates have been reserved for the conference period.
Early reservation is recommended as rooms with special rates at this event are limited.
Special online booking link, please >> click here.
In addition to the conference sessions of ChemCon Europe 2023, an exhibition will be organised on the same premises. The purpose of the exhibition is to provide up-to-date information about all kinds of technical or commercial services linked with the chemical industry.
>> Click here if you are interested in our Promotional Packages, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13 July 2023
Early Bird Deadline for ChemCon Europe 2023